A granular leonardite blend containing 70% humic acid. Agri-Plus has perhaps the highest concentration of both humic and fulvic acids available.
Agri-Plus™ is a concentrated, dry granular soluble humus formulation with a 30 year track record for performance and ease of use. Containing abundant concentrations of plant active humic substances, Agri-Plus’ reputation for consistent results has made it the standard to which all humic products are compared. Agri-Plus is compatible with all dry fertilizers, including urea containing blends.
Concentrated for convenience and cost savings
- Lower application rates with greater effectiveness as compared to other dry granular humic products
- Improved nutrient availability to plants
- Blend with dry fertilizers or apply as standalone application
Soil structure improvements
- Increases nutrient retention in fast draining soils
- Aggregates soil particles for improved drainage and stability
- Buffers sodic or saline soil conditions reducing yield drag
Third Party Research Trial
Typical Data - Random Sample
Element/Chemical Analysis As Received
Nitrogen 1.04 %
Phosphate (P2O5) < 0.10 %
Potash (K2O) < 0.10 %
Boron 59 ppm
Sulfur 1.04 %
Magnesium 0.03 %
Sodium 0.04 %
Iron 6,740 ppm
Calcium 0.22 %
Manganese < 20.0 ppm
Zinc 36 ppm
Copper < 20.0 ppm
Testing conducted by Midwest Laboratories, Omaha NE (USA), February 2011
All information offered is typical and neither states nor implies any guarantee.
Data contained herein is accurate and complete as can be determined at the time of this printing.
Any liability incurred with use of this data or the product names is disclaimed by us.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Plant Doctor Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.