Champion Fertiliser for Plants 3-4mth [size: 1kg]
Granular Controlled Release
Notify me when back in stock
PREMIUM SUSTAINED-RELEASE GRANULAR FERTILISER FOR PLANTS
Success began in the late 90's due to an intimate understanding of the dilemma of the modern Potting mix. Potting mixes generally are unable to hold fertiliser nutrients, i.e. valuable nutrients are being leached into the waterways. So, armed with this understanding, our Senior Horticulturist (Daniel) with the help of the VolcaMin Mineral (a Super Sponge) and the valuable assistance of Horticultural Scientist Dr Geoff Cresswell, created this Revolutionary Champion! (Formerly called Invest Triple Action) a Sustained Release Mineral Fertiliser.
Today "Champion" is really the Champion of all Fertilisers for potted and garden Plants.
The key feature: VolcaMin (Clinoptilolite mineral) as discovered by NASA Scientists its very inclusion "saves pollution and saves money". Over 15 years growers have discovered No polluted waterways or Dams. The nutrients stay in the mix... Better for the Environment, better for the Plants and our growers claim Better for the Bank Balance! Trials have shown 98% less leaching of nutrients/fertiliser.
AT UP TO HALF THE RATE OF A TYPICAL CONTROLLED RELEASED FERTILISER, CHAMPION WORKS OUT TO BE UP TO HALF THE PRICE! IN ADDITION, IT DOESN'T DUMP IN HOT WEATHER NOR IS IT SLOW IN COLD TEMPERATURES/ FROST.
Champion prills are advanced e.g. the coating is again NASA technology, and are coated with Humus & 30 separate strains of Beneficial Microbes incl. VAM. Champion provides a sustained release of nutrition consistently for up to 3-4 months, 5-6 months, or 8-9 months longevity.
Champion is balanced for root growth initially, then shoot growth and finally, flowering and fruits over a wide range of plants, including Natives. For improved performance Champion mineral fertiliser contains Silica & Humus. But the simple key, we believe is that Champion fertiliser being more efficient, reduces leaching by capturing free nutrients and storing them for release to plant demand.
- Champion mineral fertiliser is a revolutionary premium sustained fertiliser for Pot Plants that contains VolcaMin Zeolite, (a SUPER-SPONGE) nature's molecular sieve, Zeolite's strong negative molecular attraction holds the teachable positive ions, like iron fillings to a magnet.
- The fertiliser molecules cannot be washed out neither will the product 'Dump' as some 'Polymer coats' do, under extreme hot conditions, but consistently and slowly releases to the plant via 'Cation Exchange'.
- Greatly reduced leaching, (nutrient loss) & runoff into waterways dams, therefore prolongs the life of vulnerable Nitrogen and Phosphate.
- VolcaMin in-essence acts as a Safety Net. This is best of NASA Technology! Reducing pollution and reduces costs to growers...CHAMPION!
- Champion contains 'Karbon Kredits' Humus/Fulvic that are microbe 'Activators', that also helps "bind salt" and assist in improving soils or 'growing mediums'/ potting mixes lacking in Humus.
- Champion is cost effective and safer for our rivers and reefs.
- Champion, has generous amounts of calcium & magnesium with extra high available Silica - Champion makes 'plants in pots' TOUGHER!
TYPICAL ANALYSIS (w/v)
Nitrogen (N) Total 16%
Phosphorus (P) Total 1.8%
Potassium (K) Total (as potassium sulphate) 10%
Calcium Total 3%
Sulphur (S) 4.5%
Trace elements> 60 including:
Silica (Si) Total 21%
Magnesium (Mg) Total. 1.2%
Iron (Fe) Total 0.63%
Zinc (Zn) Total 0.024%
Manganese (Mn) 0.023%
Boron (B) 0.007%
Copper (Cu) 0.16%
Molybdenum (Mo) 0.0002%
StunnedBy: Tyron on 13 March 2019This fertiliser is just the bees knees. The quality and the overall cost is just fantastic. Can’t wait to purchase more products from PD
HappyBy: Saran on 7 March 2019Very happy with the outcome. I only used it on the front yard and I can see the difference already after 6 weeks as my backyard is not just as good as the front one. Definitely going to buy some more.