Plant Doctor PSG - Nitro-charged
Peruvian Sea Bird Guano
Feeds Turf Plant Leaves, Stems & Roots the way Nature intended.
PSG Nitro-charged comes with added kelp/seaweed, humus, 15 trace elements incl. silica and boron, and 30 strains of beneficial microbes, incl. VAM (mycorrhiza)
Our “PSG Peruvian Seabird Guano” is nature’s perfect nutrition for any and all plants, just in a perfect form for leafy plants that need Greening Up. PSG is a “Soil Conditioner” and improves the soil structure of sandy soils and adds liquid humus, whilst breaking up clay soils.
- PSG one of the highest natural Nitrogen sources in the world.
- Regular use may prevent mildews*
- May prevent Nematodes*
- Powerful beneficial microbial stimulant
- Contains wide array of trace elements
- Magnifies root growth, contains natural root stimulants incl. seaweed
- Improves soil crumb structure
- Increases Plant Brix
- Environmentally friendly
*Wikipedia see “Peruvian Seabird Guano”
NPK 6:2:2 + 3% Ca + 0.7% Mg +TE
Works As AdvertisedBy: Dane on 7 February 2019Did everything it is advertised to do,couldn't be happier with it's performance