Nature's Soil Wetter - Super concentrated plant-derived non-petrochemical surfactant / wetter & soil conditioner 1 Litre
Notify me when back in stock
NATURE’S SOIL WETTER
Super concentrated wetter and soil conditioner. Improves soil structure of sandy soils and helps break down clay soils.
Suitable for all environmentally sensitive areas incl. turf, lawns, golf greens, garden areas, sandy soils and clay soils, safe for pot plants, vegetables, fruit trees, natives etc.
- Excellent for Hydrophobic soils, moisture stress and Dry Patch
- Powerful & concentrated
- Effective immediately
- Environmentally Friendly
- Saves time & labour
- Saves money
Nature's Soil Wetter is Non Toxic and has No Petro-Chemicals. It contains over 70 Trace Elements/minerals. This material used in 'Nature's Soil Wetter' derived from 100% Natural Complex Organic Compounds (COC) ingredients, Non-toxic Surfactants, Natural Botanical Extracts, incl. Taraxacum officinale, Corn Starch derivatives and 'Humates/ Fulvates e.g. that was used in the 'Break Through' discovery by Australia's leading Scientists, CSIRO and published by Australian Journal of Soil Research (Vol.40 2002).
NATURE'S SOIL WETTER BENEFITS
- Hydrophobic, Hard to wet soils improved dramatically
- Holds fertiliser and water like a sponge, naturally
- Improved seed germination - quicker!
- Powerful beneficial Microbial stimulant
- Restores, renews lifeless soils
- Removes toxic residues & heavy metals, binds salts
- Increases longevity of Nitrogen (e.g. Urea up to 80 days)
- Magnifies root growth, contains natural root stimulants
- Improves soil crumb structure
- Assists in breaking up clay soils
- pH Buffer i.e. all pH extremes are instantly remedied
- Pasture/Turf Management: 10 Litres/Hectare (in minimum 600lt water)
- Bowling & Golf Greens: 100ml/100m2 (2-4 weekly)
- Fairways: 50-75ml/100m2 (4 weekly)
- Home Garden and Lawns: 100ml/100m2 (2-4 weekly)
- Potted plants: 10ml/watering can (monthly)
SPECIALISED APPLICATION DETAILS
- Seed Treatment: soak seed in solution (10ml/bucket water) overnight, for improved/quicker germination.
- Beneficial Microbe Stimulation: .....20litres/Ha every 8 weeks for improved Fungal/Bacteria Ratio
- Sodium Management: 1-2 Lt with every 2nd Irrigation
- Detoxification-Chemical Residues: 20 Litres per Hectare often 2 or 3 applications will be required.
Foliar Nitrogen boost
- Nitrogen Stabilization: Include 10% of 'Nature's Soil Wetter' with your nitrogen source, i.e. 2 Litre/ 20kg Nitrogen. Compatible Nitrogen sources include Potassium nitrate, Urea, ammonium nitrate
HANDLING AND MIXING INSTRUCTIONS
- Agitate well before use.
- May be incompatible with acidic materials including some sulphate based trace elements and phosphate fertilisers. Jar Test if unsure of compatibility.
- Nature's Soil Wetter doesn't normally need to be watered in however turf should be irrigated for best results before next mowing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Very EffectiveBy: Alistair Pitkin on 20 January 2020Seems to be very effective and has helped cut down the amount of watering my lawn needs. Great to use with a new lawn to help reduce the amount of watering needed and it's helped all the rain we've had over the past few days soak straight in.
Nature’s Soil WetterBy: Phil Gilmore on 9 January 2020I’ve been applying this product to my lawn for some time. Following the floods in Townsville in early 2019, after over 2000mm of rain in 3 weeks, my soil became very hydrophobic. The rain washed every bit of goodness out of the soil. When it finally dried out the entire lawn was suffering. I noticed the water from the irrigation wasn’t making any difference. After a couple of applications of nature’s soil wetter over a 3 week period the turn around was remarkable. I knew it was great stuff though having now tested it under very stressed soil conditions I’m adamant it’s a must have in my lawn care plan.
Best soil wetterBy: Tim on 20 December 2019Recently heard about this product after telling a family member that I had been having to water my grass every day during these boiling summer days just to keep it looking half ok! I’ve tried other soil wetters with no results. Can’t wait to start using less water!!
Brilliant productBy: Mohamed on 13 December 2019Only very recently found out of this product which is kind on nature but highly efficient on soil.
Reduces my wateringBy: Aaron on 24 November 2019Since using this, I've been able to water less and still get great results. When I first used it, I missed some spots in my lawn, and those spots need a lot more watering.