Nature's Soil Wetter - Super concentrated plant-derived non-petrochemical surfactant / wetter & soil conditioner 1 Litre
Notify me when back in stock
NATURE’S SOIL WETTER
Super concentrated wetter and soil conditioner. Improves soil structure of sandy soils and helps break down clay soils.
Suitable for all environmentally sensitive areas incl. turf, lawns, golf greens, garden areas, sandy soils and clay soils, safe for pot plants, vegetables, fruit trees, natives etc.
- Excellent for Hydrophobic soils, moisture stress and Dry Patch
- Powerful & concentrated
- Effective immediately
- Environmentally Friendly
- Saves time & labour
- Saves money
Nature's Soil Wetter is Non Toxic and has No Petro-Chemicals. It contains over 70 Trace Elements/minerals. This material used in 'Nature's Soil Wetter' derived from 100% Natural Complex Organic Compounds (COC) ingredients, Non-toxic Surfactants, Natural Botanical Extracts, incl. Taraxacum officinale, Corn Starch derivatives and 'Humates/ Fulvates e.g. that was used in the 'Break Through' discovery by Australia's leading Scientists, CSIRO and published by Australian Journal of Soil Research (Vol.40 2002).
NATURE'S SOIL WETTER BENEFITS
- Hydrophobic, Hard to wet soils improved dramatically
- Holds fertiliser and water like a sponge, naturally
- Improved seed germination - quicker!
- Powerful beneficial Microbial stimulant
- Restores, renews lifeless soils
- Removes toxic residues & heavy metals, binds salts
- Increases longevity of Nitrogen (e.g. Urea up to 80 days)
- Magnifies root growth, contains natural root stimulants
- Improves soil crumb structure
- Assists in breaking up clay soils
- pH Buffer i.e. all pH extremes are instantly remedied
- Pasture/Turf Management: 10 Litres/Hectare (in minimum 600lt water)
- Bowling & Golf Greens: 100ml/100m2 (2-4 weekly)
- Fairways: 50-75ml/100m2 (4 weekly)
- Home Garden and Lawns: 100ml/100m2 (2-4 weekly)
- Potted plants: 10ml/watering can (monthly)
SPECIALISED APPLICATION DETAILS
- Seed Treatment: soak seed in solution (10ml/bucket water) overnight, for improved/quicker germination.
- Beneficial Microbe Stimulation: .....20litres/Ha every 8 weeks for improved Fungal/Bacteria Ratio
- Sodium Management: 1-2 Lt with every 2nd Irrigation
- Detoxification-Chemical Residues: 20 Litres per Hectare often 2 or 3 applications will be required.
Foliar Nitrogen boost
- Nitrogen Stabilization: Include 10% of 'Nature's Soil Wetter' with your nitrogen source, i.e. 2 Litre/ 20kg Nitrogen. Compatible Nitrogen sources include Potassium nitrate, Urea, ammonium nitrate
Spray onto soils that are HYDROPHOBIC or hard to wet, soils that are pH acid or alkaline. CSIRO discovered that soils with a pH of 3.8 after just one application of 'Fulvate' changed the soil pH to an amazing pH 5.4, many times more powerful than lime, & leached out Aluminium (Al) irons, increased exchangeable Calcium (Ca) ions to a depth of 15cm.
HANDLING AND MIXING INSTRUCTIONS
- Agitate well before use.
- May be incompatible with acidic materials including some sulphate based trace elements and phosphate fertilisers. Jar Test if unsure of compatibility.
- Nature's Soil Wetter doesn't normally need to be watered in however turf should be irrigated for best results before next mowing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Get that water in the groundBy: phillip on 18 June 2019A great product when you want the water to soak in and be used and not just run off or pool on the lawn
Best on the marketBy: Teena on 4 June 2019Best soil wetter on the market really happy with the results
Happy with this productBy: Shannon on 3 June 2019Very happy with this product so far. Seems to have helped my lawn and garden retain water more then other products. Very for money is great with all plant doctor products!
Great help during a dry summerBy: Rebecca on 25 April 2019This product really helped my lawn during one of the driest summers in recent time. It helped the lawn to utilise what little rainfall we did get and ensured it was still in good condition coming into winter.
PerfectBy: Shayne on 11 April 2019A proper soil wetter!! Mixes well with all the other products and makes a huge difference to penetration. Happy with.