Nature's Soil Wetter - Super concentrated plant-derived non-petrochemical surfactant / wetter & soil conditioner 1 Litre
Notify me when back in stock
NATURE’S SOIL WETTER
Super concentrated wetter and soil conditioner. Improves soil structure of sandy soils and helps break down clay soils.
Suitable for all environmentally sensitive areas incl. turf, lawns, golf greens, garden areas, sandy soils and clay soils, safe for pot plants, vegetables, fruit trees, natives etc.
- Excellent for Hydrophobic soils, moisture stress and Dry Patch
- Powerful & concentrated
- Effective immediately
- Environmentally Friendly
- Saves time & labour
- Saves money
Nature's Soil Wetter is Non Toxic and has No Petro-Chemicals. It contains over 70 Trace Elements/minerals. This material used in 'Nature's Soil Wetter' derived from 100% Natural Complex Organic Compounds (COC) ingredients, Non-toxic Surfactants, Natural Botanical Extracts, incl. Taraxacum officinale, Corn Starch derivatives and 'Humates/ Fulvates e.g. that was used in the 'Break Through' discovery by Australia's leading Scientists, CSIRO and published by Australian Journal of Soil Research (Vol.40 2002).
NATURE'S SOIL WETTER BENEFITS
- Hydrophobic, Hard to wet soils improved dramatically
- Holds fertiliser and water like a sponge, naturally
- Improved seed germination - quicker!
- Powerful beneficial Microbial stimulant
- Restores, renews lifeless soils
- Removes toxic residues & heavy metals, binds salts
- Increases longevity of Nitrogen (e.g. Urea up to 80 days)
- Magnifies root growth, contains natural root stimulants
- Improves soil crumb structure
- Assists in breaking up clay soils
- pH Buffer i.e. all pH extremes are instantly remedied
- Pasture/Turf Management: 10 Litres/Hectare (in minimum 600lt water)
- Bowling & Golf Greens: 100ml/100m2 (2-4 weekly)
- Fairways: 50-75ml/100m2 (4 weekly)
- Home Garden and Lawns: 100ml/100m2 (2-4 weekly)
- Potted plants: 10ml/watering can (monthly)
SPECIALISED APPLICATION DETAILS
- Seed Treatment: soak seed in solution (10ml/bucket water) overnight, for improved/quicker germination.
- Beneficial Microbe Stimulation: .....20litres/Ha every 8 weeks for improved Fungal/Bacteria Ratio
- Sodium Management: 1-2 Lt with every 2nd Irrigation
- Detoxification-Chemical Residues: 20 Litres per Hectare often 2 or 3 applications will be required.
Foliar Nitrogen boost
- Nitrogen Stabilization: Include 10% of 'Nature's Soil Wetter' with your nitrogen source, i.e. 2 Litre/ 20kg Nitrogen. Compatible Nitrogen sources include Potassium nitrate, Urea, ammonium nitrate
Spray onto soils that are HYDROPHOBIC or hard to wet, soils that are pH acid or alkaline. CSIRO discovered that soils with a pH of 3.8 after just one application of 'Fulvate' changed the soil pH to an amazing pH 5.4, many times more powerful than lime, & leached out Aluminium (Al) irons, increased exchangeable Calcium (Ca) ions to a depth of 15cm.
HANDLING AND MIXING INSTRUCTIONS
- Agitate well before use.
- May be incompatible with acidic materials including some sulphate based trace elements and phosphate fertilisers. Jar Test if unsure of compatibility.
- Nature's Soil Wetter doesn't normally need to be watered in however turf should be irrigated for best results before next mowing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Natures Soul Wetter SolutionBy: Susan on 7 February 2019In order to reduce my water bill I used this product. The effect on the soil was dramatic and immediate. The requirement for water was reduced immediately and it seems from the info that there are benefits at soil level that i expect to see as the months go on. Certainly the best first step approach i have done! The disadvantage is that it required wateringcan application for my home garden which was heavy work. I will continue to use this product as I correct my dry soil patches!
Flawless!By: Jake on 30 January 2019I found out my soil was hydrophobic, the retention of moisture over long hot days over Christmas has improved dramatically. I use to come home to monstrous patches of "dry" grass that would almost cover my entire 200m of zoysia. I haven't changed water schedule. But, now after nearly 2 months of using this product, the patches are entirely gone and moisture is deep down in the soil days after a water! (Keep in mind its only gotten hotter over the last few months!) I've also used it to recover a poisoned to straw patch of turf when trying to eliminate paspalum. It's been 3 weeks since I completely killed those patches and now you don't even notice them (used in conjunction with other PD products in the healing process).
Dont let your water get away!By: Joshua on 18 January 2019I’ve been using Natures Soil Wetter for the past 8 weeks and have noticed a considerable improvement in the growth and health of my lawn. Especially during the recent extreme temps, it’s helped the ground accept the water instead of letting it run away. Combined with Activ8mate and Seaweed secrets, it’s a winning combo at very affordable rates.
Reducing my water billBy: Peter on 14 January 2019I have started using Natures Soil Wetter (NSW) in conjunction with Active8Mate, Seaweed Secrets and Champion, and my lawn is the hardiest its ever been. Considering all the products being used together, its hard to gauge the particular impact of one product over another. However, despite these monstrous summer temperatures (Sydney 2018/2019) I appear to be watering the lawn less regularly, and the grass is drying out FAR, FAR less compared to previous years. Of all the PD products in the shed, NSW is probably the most essential. Get Some!
BrilliantBy: Michael on 2 January 2019Use this on my buffalo lawn and has helped my water my lawn less. It hold the nutrients on the soil and continuously feed the lawn. I know its helped with the bare patches on the grass from our dog. After putting this down the Soil looks darker and healthier and the grass is growing really well.