Nature's Soil Wetter - Super concentrated plant-derived non-petrochemical surfactant / wetter & soil conditioner 1 Litre
Notify me when back in stock
NATURE’S SOIL WETTER
Super concentrated wetter and soil conditioner. Improves soil structure of sandy soils and helps break down clay soils.
Suitable for all environmentally sensitive areas incl. turf, lawns, golf greens, garden areas, sandy soils and clay soils, safe for pot plants, vegetables, fruit trees, natives etc.
- Excellent for Hydrophobic soils, moisture stress and Dry Patch
- Powerful & concentrated
- Effective immediately
- Environmentally Friendly
- Saves time & labour
- Saves money
Nature's Soil Wetter is Non Toxic and has No Petro-Chemicals. It contains over 70 Trace Elements/minerals. This material used in 'Nature's Soil Wetter' derived from 100% Natural Complex Organic Compounds (COC) ingredients, Non-toxic Surfactants, Natural Botanical Extracts, incl. Taraxacum officinale, Corn Starch derivatives and 'Humates/ Fulvates e.g. that was used in the 'Break Through' discovery by Australia's leading Scientists, CSIRO and published by Australian Journal of Soil Research (Vol.40 2002).
NATURE'S SOIL WETTER BENEFITS
- Hydrophobic, Hard to wet soils improved dramatically
- Holds fertiliser and water like a sponge, naturally
- Improved seed germination - quicker!
- Powerful beneficial Microbial stimulant
- Restores, renews lifeless soils
- Removes toxic residues & heavy metals, binds salts
- Increases longevity of Nitrogen (e.g. Urea up to 80 days)
- Magnifies root growth, contains natural root stimulants
- Improves soil crumb structure
- Assists in breaking up clay soils
- pH Buffer i.e. all pH extremes are instantly remedied
- Pasture/Turf Management: 10 Litres/Hectare (in minimum 600lt water)
- Bowling & Golf Greens: 100ml/100m2 (2-4 weekly)
- Fairways: 50-75ml/100m2 (4 weekly)
- Home Garden and Lawns: 100ml/100m2 (2-4 weekly)
- Potted plants: 10ml/watering can (monthly)
SPECIALISED APPLICATION DETAILS
- Seed Treatment: soak seed in solution (10ml/bucket water) overnight, for improved/quicker germination.
- Beneficial Microbe Stimulation: .....20litres/Ha every 8 weeks for improved Fungal/Bacteria Ratio
- Sodium Management: 1-2 Lt with every 2nd Irrigation
- Detoxification-Chemical Residues: 20 Litres per Hectare often 2 or 3 applications will be required.
Foliar Nitrogen boost
- Nitrogen Stabilization: Include 10% of 'Nature's Soil Wetter' with your nitrogen source, i.e. 2 Litre/ 20kg Nitrogen. Compatible Nitrogen sources include Potassium nitrate, Urea, ammonium nitrate
HANDLING AND MIXING INSTRUCTIONS
- Agitate well before use.
- May be incompatible with acidic materials including some sulphate based trace elements and phosphate fertilisers. Jar Test if unsure of compatibility.
- Nature's Soil Wetter doesn't normally need to be watered in however turf should be irrigated for best results before next mowing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
10/10By: Tyler on 12 September 2019Great quality product, working wonders!
Valve for money!By: Luke on 4 September 2019Excellent soil wetter at a bargain price
Very HappyBy: Tom on 19 August 2019Happy with how this product is performing on my lawn as well as client lawns. Great for altering soil structure and reducing the need to water during those hotter periods. Great value for money and definitely helps in slashing those water bills.
Awesome for saving money on waterBy: Giang on 8 August 2019I use this to help save myself having to water it. Only been watering once every 10 days during Winter and my grass still looks great. It really helps with the soil underneath by allowing water to penetrate it well and not just pool up
great productBy: scott on 2 August 2019used this for the first time and is the best soil wetter ive used