Neem Seed Oil - 100% Cold Pressed virgin oil [size: 1 Litre]
Notify me when back in stock
Neem Oil is a real standout for skin care and is rich in fatty acids that build collagen and promote wound healing. Our Neem Oil is great for treating varying skin diseases such as eczema due to its anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties.
Method of extraction: Cold pressed, virgin.
Properties: Moisturising, clarifying and purifying to the skin. Soothes the irritation of dry skin. Contains a constituent called Azadirachtin (strong anti-microbial). Popular in Ayurvedic & Aromatherapy skin care & hair care.
Application: Bath oils & other bath products; Creams, lotions, body butters; Hair products; Soap; Suncare; Feet products (creams, scrubs).
Suitable for: Face, Body and Hair products.
Skin types: Normal, Mature, Dry, Sensitive*, Oily, Problem*.
* Highly recommended
- Cold pressed, double filtered pharmaceutical grade
- High in oleic acid
- Moisturising, clarifying & purifying to the skin
- Popular in Aromatherapy & Ayurvedic skin care and hair care
- Contains a constituent called Azadirachtin, known for strong anti-microbial activity
- A natural insect repellent & pesticide
- Direct application against head lice is effective
- Useful against athlete's foot
- Dark, viscous oil
- Its strong odour can be disguised in cream base with appropriate use of essential oils
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Plant Doctor Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.