Potassium Humate / Humic Granules (2-4mm) - Cert. Organic - 4.5kg
Stabilises Nitrogen, Conditions Soil & feeds microbes
Notify me when back in stock
- HELPS STABILISE NITROGEN
- DETOXIFIES VARIOUS POLLUTANTS
- STRONGER HEALTHIER PLANTS
- IMPROVES SOIL
- FEEDS BENEFICIAL MICROBES
Humics are the most natural and organic way to provide plants and soil with a concentrated dose of essential nutrients, vitamins and trace elements. They are complex molecules that exist naturally in soils, peats, oceans and fresh waters. The best and most concentrated sources of humic acids are derived from a compressed organic compound known as Leonardite derived from fresh water deposits. Leonardite is the completely decomposed remnants of living organisms derived from 70 million years of humification. Like manures and other organic compounds are used to build richly fertile compost, so too Leonardite is the end result of nature’s own composting derived at a time when the earth had minimal pollutants. As a comparison, Peat is derived from only a few thousand years of decomposed organic matter. Plant Dr Humic will help you grow plants like never before.
- Add to Nitrogen, Urea etc to help stabilise it. Reduces leaching and volatilisation.
- Powerful chelating agent when soil applied.
- Increases root growth and healthy root development for increased access to soil nutrients.
- Increases & stimulates beneficial microbial activity & quickly reduces harmful microbes.
- Increase soil moisture retention.
- Increases yield and plants immune system.
- Stimulate cell elongation and division.
- Detoxifies various pollutants in the soil (herbicides, pesticides, heavy metals, etc.)
- Buffer soil pH.
- Increase crop yield.
- Build and repair soil structure.
WHEN TO USE:
- When organic carbon levels are low
- When valuable soil nutrients are locked up and unavailable
- When strong new root growth is needed
- Reduce disease
- Apply with fertiliser
Can be used at any time of the year on all plants.
Can be applied to all crops, including vegetable crops, trees and vines.
Staining may occur.
Liquid Humic can be used to all soil types.
Compatible with almost all fertiliser, nutrients, pesticides, herbicides, fungicide and defoliants.
Can be mixed with almost all liquid fertilisers and liquid nutrients, including seeding, pre-planting, side dress and water runs.
Lawn & Turf: 2.0-5.0kg/100m2 (200-500kg/Ha)
Plants & Garden: 2.0-5.0kg/100m2 (Handful/pot)
Potting Mix: Add at 2.5-10%
(0.5 - 2.0kg/25 litres or 20-80kg/m3)
Vegetables: 1.25-3.75kg/100m2 (125-375kg/Ha)
Fruit: 3.75-5.0kg/100m2 (375-500kg/Ha)
Cereals: 2.0-3.75kg/100m2 (200-375kg/Ha)
Broadacre: 2.0-5.0kg/100m2 (200-500kg/Ha)
APPLY EVERY 3 MONTHS
Black Gold!!By: robert on 16 April 2019So easy to use. Premixing really helps avoid blockages.
Humate for my LawnBy: Sean on 7 November 2018Just received my delivery of Humate. It arrived on time and as promised. I've already applied it to my lawn and looking forward to seeing the results.