Brewed from worm castings
Supercharged with humic and fulvic acid
Tonic & medicine for plants, that restores & improved vigour & health & improves the health of soils.
Use on all Lawns and plants, including vegetables, herbs, fruit, potted plants and natives.
- Improves health of soil
- Promotes root development
- Strong anti-fungal action - helps control black spot, root rot, powdery mildew & other fungal issues.
- Minimises transplant shock
- Promotes flowering; number & colour, especially cacti, bromeliads & orchids
- Helps plants/lawns cope with frosts and heat stress
- Can be used as a foliar feed, especially in cooler months
- Helps lawn become more drought hardy
- Can be added to other fertilisers to improve efficiency
- Can be used to initiate & accelerate composting
- Will not burn & cannot be overdosed.
- Can be used as a seed inoculant, to hasten & improve germination & also makes the seed more fungal resistant.
- Helps plant cuttings strike
- Helps fix Nitrogen from the atmosphere & deliver to the roots.
Dilution rate: 1:50
Due to organic nature of this product, there is some initial smell, but it will quickly dissipate.
Shake well before use. Store out of sunlight in cool area.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Plant Doctor Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.