Plant Doctor Humic / Humate Powder - Soluble [size: 4.5kg]
Notify me when back in stock
Humic Acid (soluble powder)
- DETOXIFIES VARIOUS POLLUTANTS
- STRONGER HEALTHIER PLANTS
- IMPROVE SOIL
- FEED BENEFICIAL MICROBES
- 100% ORGANIC
Humics are the most natural and organic way to provide plants and soil with a concentrated dose of essential nutrients, vitamins and trace elements. They are complex molecules that exist naturally in soils, peats, oceans and fresh waters. The best and most concentrated sources of humic acids are derived from a compressed organic compound known as Leonardite derived from fresh water deposits. Leonardite is the completely decomposed remnants of living organisms derived from 70 million years of humification. Like manures and other organic compounds are used to build richly fertile compost, so too Leonardite is the end result of nature’s own composting derived at a time when the earth had minimal pollutants. As a comparison, Peat is derived from only a few thousand years of decomposed organic matter. Plant Dr Humic will help you grow plants like never before.
- Powerful chelating agent when soil applied.
- Increases root growth and healthy root development for increased access to soil nutrients.
- Increases & stimulates beneficial microbial activity & quickly reduces harmful microbes.
- Increase soil moisture retention.
- Increases yield and plants immune system.
- Stimulate cell elongation and division.
- Detoxifies various pollutants in the soil (herbicides, pesticides, heavy metals, etc.)
- Buffer soil pH.
- Increase crop yield.
- Build and repair soil structure.
- Helps bind salt
WHEN TO USE:
- When organic carbon levels are low
- When valuable soil nutrients are locked up and unavailable
- When strong new root growth is needed
- Reduce disease
- Apply with fertiliser
- Can be used at any time of the year on all plants.
- Can be applied to all crops, including vegetable crops, trees and vines. Staining may occur.
- Can be used to all soil types.
- Compatible with almost all fertiliser, nutrients, pesticides, herbicides, fungicide and defoliants.
- Can be mixed with almost all liquid fertilisers and liquid nutrients, including seeding, pre-planting, side dress and water runs.
Granular - insoluble
Foliar: mix 1-3kg/1000 Litres water, fortnightly
Soil/Fertigation 5-10kg/1000 Litres water, apply fortnightly
Salt problems 1-3kg/1000 Litres water, apply fortnightly
Home Garden 10-30gm/10 Litres water, weekly
New plants 20gm/Litre water, weekly
Industrial Crops: 75-200kg/1000㎡
Great old fashioned serviceBy: Dan on 7 February 2019So I only just received this product so I can’t really review it .but the service I received was fantastic and the guys here really do care about every customer ,I only ordered 1kg of the product but they treated me the same as a customer that spent a $1000 . Just wanted to let you guys know ,keep up the great work
The Black StallionBy: Michael on 2 January 2019This stuff is great. As I use a backpack sprayer to apply I mix amount I need in a bucket with a few liters of water, mix with a stick and then while preparing my other plantdoc products it dissolves completely. This has brought great balance and health to the soil. Seen an increase in worms which is great. Grass seems to be less brown and less sunburn spots in the hot days.
Humic powderBy: mark on 5 November 2018Great product easy to use,been applied with your liquid iron and stimulizer have noticed a big change in the lawn
Mix it upBy: Mathew on 4 November 2018I mix with luke-warm water to make it soluble and add to other plant doctor products, my root growth has been fantastic since using this product.
Great productBy: Brett on 31 October 2018have been using this for a couple of months now & you can really see the difference! Great value for money as a small amount goes a long way!!